Monday 11 August 2014

New Orleans // Part Three

The next day we woke up, early again (urgh!) and went back to The Ruby Slipper. Yet again we had an amazing breakfast, seriously if you are in New Orleans go to Ruby Slipper, you will not be disappointed. 


After breakfast we went on a walk around The Garden District and looked at the outside of some celebrities houses. It was intresting but after a while all the houses look the same and you can never remember which house is which in the photos. 

Then it was time to go to lunch! We headed over to Deanie's Seafood restaurant, and we went all in on the food. 
Me, my mum, my dad and Sophie all went for different types of crab, from stuffed crab to a cheesy crab pie thing which was delicious.


And the my brother went for a whole tray full of crayfish. I must say I had to try a few and they were very very good. 

That evening we went to watch a basketball game which was amazing. The atmosphere was brilliant and I found my self shouting along and everything and they actually had cheerleaders which I found great. I only ever see this big Thing about cheerleaders in American movies or tv shows so seeing cheerleaders in really life was cool. The actual game was brilliant and I would happily go see another one. 


I also tried one of the hot dogs at the game and a bit of the pizza they sell.

It was amazing. But it was also our last night in New Orleans which was sad. 
Tune in for the next place on my USA trip soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!