Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Taste Festival



This post is really late! I've been planning to do it since I came home from the Christmas Festival last Sunday, but I've been so busy with uni work that I haven't had the chance. Here we go any ways!
So last Sunday I went to the Christmas Taste Festival with my family and my brother's girlfriend, Sophie. We have been every year since 2011, so this was our 3rd time attending. This year it was held at Tobacco Dock. The first stall we saw was Alex James' cheese stall. Straight away we bought two of his cheeses and I even saw him (but didn't say hi or get a picture!). The cheese tasted amazing and me and Sophie ate so many tasters. 



The pictures below are of the sausage roll I bought from this rather handsome sales man. He was blonde and had a spectacular beard! Anyways on to talking about the sausage rolls. They were huge and tasted so good! He gave me his card saying it was in case of pastry emergencies, how amazing is that. I took the sausage roll home and popped it in the oven, it was even better warm and crispy. 




Below is my brother and dad having a drink at the Grolsch beer stand. And how amazing is that beer bottle wreath! 





So me and Sophie spent the whole time eating cheese tasters from the same stand. We spent our crowns very carefully. Crowns are these vouchers that are the equivalent to money, you pay £10 and get 10 crowns. Theres a load of mini restaurant stands where you can get a little meal. 
It is such a great thing to attend and really gets you into the mood for Christmas. Tobacco Dock was such a good place to hold the event, felt a lot more homely. 

Make sure you go next year! Did any one else go?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!